Finding Your Style: Introduction to Interior Design
- Discover the key elements of design
- Learn money-saving secrets without compromising on style
- Work on your own design board
- Workshop runs from 9.30am-2.30pm
- Normal Price £99
Introduction to Upholstery
- Learn about the tools, materials and fabric needed for upholstery. Comprehensive workbook to take home.
- Practice ten basic techniques on your technique board which you take home.
- Course Time – Short Day 9.30am – 2.45pm.
- Price – £175.
Introduction to Sewing for Upholstery
- Learn to make a plain edge zipped scatter cushion and wrap around box cushion suitable for a window recess, bench cushion, outdoor cushion or camper van cushion.
- A choice of fabric is included in the workshop
- Workshop runs from 9.30am-4.30pm
- Normal Price £195
DIY Online How to Make a Stool, Footstool or Bench with Shallow Buttons
- Easy steps by step videos and workbooks on how to make pieces of furniture for your home learn.
- It includes comprehensive list of all the materials and tools needed.
- Complete it in your own time and from the comfort of your home
- Normal Price £79
£399 for all the above (Normal price £548)
T&Cs apply. To read please click here You have until the twelve months from the date of purchase to attend the in person workshops.