Are you a creative, heart led female business owner? Do you feel like you are talking to an empty room? Do you struggle to sell?
This one day workshop combines DISC personality training and afternoon of creativity to apply your self discovery.
What is DISC? DISC looks at key personality traits and allows you to discover yourself and the people around you by understanding personality styles. It allows us to accept who we are and understand why we react to different situations in the way that we do.
DISC gives you the confidence, belief and language to be able to communicate to your audience and stakeholders effectively because you will understand your personality and your audience in really simple terms.
What does the workshop include?
You will spend the morning with Susie (UK’s leading DISC trainer) for an action-packed, interactive and informative talk discovering the power of DISC!
We will spend some time applying what you have learnt to your business challenges
We will stop and refuel with a delicious afternoon tea style lunch.
In the afternoon Emma will facilitate a creative upholstery workshop where you will be able to unlock your inner creativity and apply the morning’s self discoveries.
You will learn how to upholster your own unique and eco-friendly notice board which can be used as a vision or display board. It’s yours to keep, take home and a lasting reminder of what you are capable of!
After a creative day of self discovery participants can expect to experience the following:
● Self-awareness: you will gain a deeper understanding of yourself. Understand how to eliminate fear, doubt and worry from your life.
● Creative expression: Upholstery is a craft that allows you to explore your creative side and foster innovation.
● Confidence and empowerment: Participants will gain a sense of empowerment and belief in their own unique creative potential.
● Re-energised: By engaging your mind and body in a creative activity you are able to clear the mental clutter and re-engage your imagination returning to work and daily life re-energised and more productive.
● Connection and communication: you will have the opportunity to connect with like-minded individuals who share a passion for self-discovery and creativity.
● Practical application: Participants will learn how to apply their newfound insights and skills in their daily lives.
The workshop all takes place in Emma’s studio, a beautifully renovated Methodist chapel in Scholar Green, Cheshire, ST7 3HR.