Join us for this festive themed upholstery workshop on Wednesday 30th November 6-9pm where you will learn how to make an upholstered fabric notice board. Design yours to match your home decor, a place to display your Christmas cards. A piece of useful furniture that you can go on to use after the festive period as a display board, notice board or vision board in your home office or kitchen.
Mince pies and hot drinks included. It will feel even more festive as the workshop will be filled with Christmas decorations and the log burner will be roaring away with a cosy fire.
You will learn
- About the different tools and materials needed for upholstery. These are all detailed in your course handout to take home at the end of the day. You will be given a full safety demonstration.
- You will learn how to make your own fabric buttons, how to attach fabric, ribbon, and finish your notice board with neat folded corners
Useful information and what’s included
- You will be provided with all the materials needed to make your fabric pin board – including notice board, fabric, ribbon, buttons, padding, and backing cloth.
- Dimensions of the notice board – 60cm – 40cm.
- The course will start at 6pm finishing at 9pm.
- Hot drinks and mince pies are included throughout the event.
- Wear warm clothing and flat shoes as you will be standing.
When booking your place you will need to confirm your fabric colour from Warwick Monterey – it’s a beautiful soft cotton fabric which you will use to make your notice board . You can view the colours available here – 36 to choose from. This will be ordered in and ready for you to use on the day.