Spring Event – 10am-3pm Saturday 23rd March
On Saturday 23rd March 2019 we will hosting our first Spring event and celebrating the 1st year of being open at Kent Green Methodist Chapel.
We officially opened the chapel on the 24th March 2018 we have now been in a full year it would be great if you could join us to see what progress we have made. Enjoy refreshments and partake in the raffle with proceeds going to two well deserving charities The Remembering Nell Foundation and Hearing Dogs for the Deaf People.
A great opportunity to meet and support four other local artisan businesses as well as ourselves. Treat yourself to something or buy a special gift for a loved one.
- Ashfields Leather
- She Could Sew She Did
- Whispers of Wood
- Paul Humphreys Papercuts
- Semper Hopkins Upholstery and Interiors
If you have a spare hour feel free to pop-in we would love you to come and join us.
- Saturday 23rd March 10am-3pm
- Kent Green Methodist Chapel, Cinderhill Lane, Scholar Green, ST7 3HR
- We will be celebrating our 1st year of being in the chapel.
- Meet and talk to local artisans
- Shop & place orders for unique hand-made gifts
- Raffle and refreshments with proceeds to support Hearing Dogs for the Deaf and the Remembering Nell Foundation