In this beginner upholstery course, you’ll learn:
About the upholstery tools you need to make your furniture.
The materials you need to make your furniture.
How to calculate how much fabric you need to make your furniture, and top tips on the right fabric to buy.
How to create and upholster your furniture in eleven easy lessons. You’ll be following simple videos and there are supporting workbooks to download.
- You will need to provide your own to fabric and tools to complete this course.
- You will need approximately half a day to complete the workshop if you choose to complete in one go. Or you can complete in smaller steps.
- Once you’ve purchased the specific online workshop it is yours to keep.
This frame kit contains every item you will need (apart from top fabric). Add your choice of top fabric.
You can use this frame kit to complete two of our online courses – how to make a footstool or stool with pleated corners OR how to make a footstool or stool with buttons.
- Solid hardwood frame
- Footstool leg – Turned Wooden Feet (hardwood) – raw wood so they can be treated to your colour finish either add wax or paint.
- Stool leg – Mid century wooden style leg – raw wood so they can be treated to your colour finish either add wax or paint.
- Elasticated Webbing
- Bottom cover
- Buttoning twine
- Spray adhesive
This kit does not include fabric