Five Ways You Can Reuse the Sewing Skills From Our Sewing Workshop
When I create new workshops I’m always trying to make sure you get the most value out of them. How do I do this? I look at how you can reuse the skills again and again so that you get the value for more than that day.
On the introduction to sewing you learn to make two pieces – a scatter cushion and a wrap around box seat cushion.
Here are five different examples of how you can reuse these different designs:
1. Give your outdoor seating a new lease of life with new base cushions or add statement with some stylish scatter cushions.
2. Make large scatter cushions for the back of your sofa
3. Make a large scatter cushion as a dog or cat bed. One to match your home interior.
4. Make large floor cushions for your children to use in their playroom / bedroom or the lounge
5. Make replacement cushions for your camper van or motorhome
I also provide practical advice and tips on how to buy upholstery fabric, what to buy, measuring, fabric utilsation and more. Along with how to use and sew on a walking foot sewing machine.
I will teach you easy to follow step by step instructions. The day includes a mix of theory and lots of practical experience. You get a detailed work book so you can practice the techniques again and again.
Steph joined us for our last workshop and she left this feedback:
“Emma, thank you for such a brilliant day. I learnt so much it has been fantastic. I didn’t realise the time, that’s the sign of a very good day! It has flown by, no awkward moments, just brilliant and so proud of what I’ve made.”
The workshop is limited to four places so you get plenty of time with me!
This workshop will next be taking place on Monday 6th November 9.30am-4.30pm £195 includes eco friendly fabric and materials. So you literally take home your completed projects. Book your place here
We’ve got this covered! Hope to see you soon.