Shallow Buttoned Storage Crate Workshop
You will make a Storage Crate on this one-day upholstery workshop.
What you will learn
- About the different tools and materials needed for upholstery. These are all detailed in your course handout to take home at the end of the day.
- To make an upholstered seat, applying foam, stapling foam and wadding
- To measure and cutting your fabric
- Making and applying shallow buttons
Useful information and what’s included
- You will be provided with all the materials, tools and fabric to make your furniture (you will need to choose your fabric when booking).
- The course will start at 9.30am finishing at 2.45pm.
- Hot drinks are included throughout the day.
- You will need to bring your own lunch with you.
A range of fabrics are included within the cost of the workshop. Choose from these ranges and colours. Please detail your choice when booking. Free samples can be requested directly from the supplier.
- Warwick Plush Velvet
- Warwick Krayola
- Warwick Dolly
- Warwick Flowerbomb Velutto
- Warwick Sequoia
- Warwick Amantheon Wool
Alternatively you can choose to bring 1m of your own fabric suitable for upholstery use.
50cm wide x 40cm deep x 38cm high