Summary of workshop:
- One day workshop where you will be taught how to make one of our stylish footstool storage crates.
- Suitable for beginners
- Learn about the basic tools and materials needed for upholstery.
- You are supplied with all the tools & materials for the course. Please bring 1m of your own fabric suitable for upholstery use.
- You are taught techniques like gluing and stapling foam, measuring and cutting fabric, cutting corners, making and applying buttons.
What happens next:
- After you have booked a place on this workshop you will be sent a confirmation email and ticket, which will include a guide to finding fabric.
- Please remember to organise your fabric well in advance of the workshop.
- You will receive a email reminder ten days before your workshop letting you know what you need to bring on the day
Full details of the workshop can be found here